This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Let's post our Londinium pictures

167891012»

Comments

• With Mods.

• A beauty!! Congrats. Thrilled to see more giants in kitchens ;-)
  • Wow!!! Love your entire set-up ;D
  • thank you for taking the time to post marian, the EK43 is a great grinder and bends the taste of light roasts, like a kaleidoscope for coffee
  • 15g Indonesia Raja Batak in, 30g out in 42s. Ground on the Compak R120, extracted on L1-P

• Beautiful shot Frans!

I'll bet it was good...

Kfir.
  • Well after a lot of reading on here and talking to Dave - CoffeeChap - I ordered my L1-P last week and it arrived today :)

What a beautiful machine! absolutely stunning after all the protective film was removed, I'm awaiting my grinder to be delivered which will probably be about 3 weeks so plenty of time to sort the plumbing & filtration out & then the fun can really begin along with plenty more questions I'm sure!!!

• thank you for taking the time to post Simon, i do very much appreciate it. it will be great to see the Compak R120 alongside it. reiss.
  • Think I got it. Resized them

• Thanks for posting Gene

The image size limit on this forum is 4000 x 4000 pixels, 8MB, and JPEG quality set to medium
  • Gene Flynn post=10075 wrote: Think I got it. Resized them

Fantastic!

Loving the big light above the L1 :)
  • I can finally post a pic of my setup. Have owned the LI for the better part of 6 months but unable to set it up due to ridiculous levels of delay on our house renovation.

At long last there is a bench top to put it on! Still waiting for the tiler to finish the back wall and the plumber to install the plumbing, but she is up and running in tank mode and we are very happy. Pairing with the Compak E10!

Having a good time learning the ins and outs.

Cheers

• Thanks for posting Sam - looking good!
  • Nice [strike]wet[/strike]coffee bar, Sam! It looks like many years of enjoyment ahead. I just finished an extended renovation as well, so maybe it's a good excuse to repost :)

My original L1 is finally back in the space it [strike]needs[/strike]deserves:

• Hi Will
    Thanks for posting. Looks good with the versalab
  • Greetings.

Just purchased my new L1 and am already getting better shots than from my previous machine, a Brewtus IV and still very much at the start of the learning curve.
    I am an active member of the Coffee Forums UK and know some of you are as well.
    Anyway, here is the machine in position... sorry for the quality of the picture, it was taken on my phone.

• thank you for taking the time to post spencer.
  • Welcome Spencer, awesome set up. I have had my L1 since Feb. of this year and love it!!! Plenty of support from the guys here on the forum. The support from Reiss was a deciding factor in my purchase.
    Have fun, because life is too short to drink bad coffee!!!!
    Gene