This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Buy/sell/swap legacy posts

13»

Comments

• Isn't that price pretty much 10% off of what they cost new?
    http://lynweber.com/product/hg-1/
  • Not really, no.

I paid $59.39 for shipping on my original order, plus the Portafilter holder was $19.86 s/h. (New they're $98.95)

So to buy new you're into it for $984.95 + $98.95 + something in the range of $60-80 for shipping. Call it $70, for a total of $1153.90.

So my price (for a US customer in the lower 48) is 78% of that number. It's also consistent with the asking prices I'm seeing on Home-Barista.
  • its good to see this thread being used. feel free to trade any coffee kit here.
  • Selling my Compak E10 Matte Black. Pulling 2-5 shots a day. I simply do not make enough espresso to justify this and will be moving to a large diameter flat. Also my tastes have changed to lighter roasts for which I am interested in flat burrs. I am only owner and purchased new from 1st in Coffee.

The grinder itself is in pristine condition with the touch screen plastic still intact. I will send photos to those interested. Comes with original box, hopper, and all original components.

Asking $1450, plus shipping. Add 3% for paypal transfer, no fees for BofA or Chase, personal check.

Ships from Austin, Texas
    Voltage: 110 Volt (North America)
  • UK Macap M5A PLUS Coffee Grinder with Doser Ebay ends 20 Sep, 2016 20:28:19 BST

Details in my ebay listing copied below. I'm moving from the UK to Canada so am selling this grinder in the UK. If you have any questions or want to buy please deal with me directly through Ebay. I will no subscribe to this thread.

I bought the Macap M5 (M5A PLUS with Doser and Auto shut off) new in Fall 2013, and I have used it at home (domestic use only) for 3 years. It is in perfect working order.

Please note the following items: There are a few cosmetic scratches, including one pictured. I did not immediately see any others, but I cannot guarantee there are no others. The silicone cover for the rocker switch is broken at the bottom, so it is no longer water sealed. This does not affect the operation of the machine. Finally, I thoroughly cleaned it, even under the burrs, but I will be using it until it is sold. I will vacuum and wipe it down before shipping, but I won't disassemble it again.

Reason for selling: I am moving to Canada where they use 110v instead of 220v.

On 14-Sep-16 at 10:42:39 BST, seller added the following information:
    The grinder I'm selling is the one used in the video below, which I filmed right after cleaning it.

• Ben, Do you still have this grinder for sale?
  • (Sold, thanks!)

After a couple of years in London, my family is going to do some world travel, so we're downsizing everything.. Even our beloved coffee setup!

The L1 is in excellent condition with light surface scratches on the top. I didn't bother removing all the protective film around the laser cut logos, so you'll see this in the photos. Always regular filter changes, and the buyer will get three bestcup M filters and the nice brass and wenge Londinium tamper with the machine. The empty-tank alarm has a bit of a trigger finger, and every so often it goes off even if I've just filled the tank. I just reseat the water tank with a wiggle to fix it. I'm sure contact cleaner would be a permanent fix.

Compak K10 Conic PB commercial coffee grinder with doser, short hopper, 240V with UK plug. I've loved this grinder. Quiet, fast, with 68m conical burrs and a very useful micro grind adjustment. I've been single dosing with it. I've removed the finger guard for ease of cleaning. Excellent condition - no evidence of wear or tear.

Asking £1200 for the L1 and £900 for the K10. Pick up only in London NW3.

Cheers,

Scott

More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/S09Hc
  • Lowering the prices above to £1100 for the L1 and £800 for the K10. Would love to sell to someone here, but will go to eBay on Saturday otherwise.

Best,
    Scott
  • Hi Scott have sent you a pm am interested in the l1
  • Sold, thanks Matt!
  • Hi! I have f/s a Londinium L1-p purchased in august 2016. Like new with original boxes.

Price 3000€ + shipping

Regards!
  • located in Spain, is that correct Fran?
  • Hi All, I have a series 2 L1 for sale in Sydney, Australia.

Well maintained, it has the white dial and solid wenge handles/toggles. I've recently replaced the original vibe pump with the new version and it's just been upgraded to the londinium custom seals.

Landed cost of these with shipping and customs is around $3300 (at current L1 prices), so I'm asking $2500 ONO, pick up only in Rozelle, Sydney.

You can contact me on [email protected] or PM/Email for a phone number.

Pictures coming shortly.
  • Hi All-

I have an L1 purchased Aug / 2016 and fitted with the new custom seals. I have upgraditis and putting feelers out if anybody is interested in purchasing this unit so I can buy a new LR! i spent around $2350 USD, but would be willing to sell for $1700 USD (shipping not included).

feel free to shoot me a message with any questions, etc.
  • Good morning,

Due to an unusually high hit rate on my Christmas wish [map type=HYBRID zoom=2][/map]list I'm now housing three tampers and a Pullman chisel (very nice to use BTW) so unfortunately one's got to go. So for sale is my relatively new (used no more than 30 times) and gorgeous Londinium v2 tamp. While its the best looking of the bunch and equally as capable as the other two I'd be 'bobbited' if I sold the big step after the fuss I made about getting one :)

Its in perfect condition and boxed ready to go.

£55 inc shipping (UK based).
  • Hello.do you still have that tamper?