This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Water leakage from the water pipeline

Hi all

For quite some time I'm noticing water leakage from the butom of the machine. I guess that maybe the water pipeline is invalid inside the machine any suggestion how to deal with it if I need to open the butom cover of the machine - do I need to take any Preventive steps?

Ziv.

Comments

• hi ziv

have the machine on so the system is hot and up to pressure

unplug the machine from the wall

take the panels off

if you have a tank machine it is most like to be the clear silicone tubing that is the source of the leak, in which case you might get away with just taking off the top and side panel and shining a torch in at a low angle across the top of the bottom plate of the chassis

that should allow you to see the leak fairly quickly

reiss.
  • Hi Reiss,

It's not a tank machine, it's the plumed version.

I think there is a leakage from the water pipeline that connects the machine to the water source.

Any idea - how should I open the bottom of the machine?

Ziv
  • even easier then as you have plenty of space inside the cabinet to see what is going on

unplug

take the top and a side or two off, and the back if you think it will make your life easier

and then you will be able to see where it is leaking from

kind regards

reiss.
  • Hi, Iv'e noticed that on the real left corner there is rust, so I guess there should be leakage from the water pipeline, but when i turned the machine on with the top cover open - i see no leakge att all. very starnge.

furthermore, on the attached photo there is some kind of ring - what is this ring? should it be like that?

ziv
  • no photo. if the machine is hot it is going to evaporate and water inside the casing fairly quickly

leave the machine on until the leak appears, then unplug and remove the panels

best

reiss.