This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Unbelievably fast shipping from Reiss, Thank You!

My jaw is to the floor, I could not believe my eyes as I arrived home today. I placed the order on the site on Tuesday around 10 AM PST. It was signed for at 1:51 PM PST..... Thursday the 23rd. Fastest International shipment I've ever seen for something this size. Just wanted to say Thank you to Londinium for such prompt shipping. Just unbelievable it arrived this quickly from the UK. I’ll get to unboxing and let you know how it goes. Gratitude.

Cheers

Thursday, January 23, 2014 Location Time
18 Delivered - Signed for by : XX IRVINE 13:51

17 With delivery courier IRVINE, CA - USA 12:31

16 Arrived at Delivery Facility in IRVINE - USA IRVINE, CA - USA 10:36

15 Departed Facility in LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USA LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA 09:46

14 Processed at LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USA LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA 09:44

13 Shipment on hold LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA 08:23

12 Arrived at Sort Facility LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USA LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA 08:19

11 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 06:39

10 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:35

9 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:39

8 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:27

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 Location Time
7 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 20:22

6 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 22:10

5 Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 20:30

4 Arrived at Sort Facility EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 19:35

3 Departed Facility in BIRMINGHAM - UK BIRMINGHAM - UK 19:04

2 Processed at BIRMINGHAM - UK BIRMINGHAM - UK 17:24

1 Shipment picked up BIRMINGHAM - UK 15:40

Comments

• WOW, that is fast!

I am still waiting for a grinder that was shipped DHL from Germany on the 9th of Jan....... I think USPS has it and Lord knows what they are doing with it :sick:
  • USPS is always a potluck. Sometimes it arrives on time :) Good luck. I think we spoke via email in regards to the acrylic PF holder. My goodness, your kitchen must be a espresso lab.

Now how fast are you going to ship me that PF basket setup for my L1 :dry:
  • Thank you for taking the time to post on the forum

A lot of people who ordered 12 months ago waiting up to 3 months for their machines

It is particularly satisfying to have got to where we are now with stock on the shelf
  • Stephen Sweeney post=2444 wrote: I am still waiting for a grinder that was shipped DHL from Germany on the 9th of Jan....... I think USPS has it and Lord knows what they are doing with it :sick:

DHL post and DHL express (what Reiss is using) are 2 different things.
    DHL post in Germany as TNT post in the Netherlands are regular post service just like USPS so 2-3 weeks seems normal.

So if someone is saying shipping by DHL from Germany ask if it's post or courier service.

Kfir.
  • C Yee post=2445 wrote: USPS is always a potluck. Sometimes it arrives on time :) Good luck. I think we spoke via email in regards to the acrylic PF holder. My goodness, your kitchen must be a espresso lab.

Now how fast are you going to ship me that PF basket setup for my L1 :dry:

I believe we discussed it and you indicated that you would make a list of what you wanted and once I got the list I could start working on it.

I saw my orthopedic/shoulder doctor yesterday and he told me to lift nothing heavier than my arm for another couple of weeks, but I cheat :)

Email me when you get the list for the L-I and HG-1.

Stephen

Kfir: Thanks for the explanation of the difference between the 2.
  • Will do Stephen. Thanks.
  • My pleasure Reiss. The machine is up and running and I was pulling a pretty nice shot by the 3rd one. Only issue that was the hissing, a mere turn on the brass nib and all is silent. Thank you for the tip.
    Reiss Gunson post=2447 wrote: Thank you for taking the time to post on the forum

A lot of people who ordered 12 months ago waiting up to 3 months for their machines

It is particularly satisfying to have got to where we are now with stock on the shelf