This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

water tank

In video for single box delivery there is one sentence that makes me scratch my head.
"Put water tank hose into one of the nipples"

Does it mean that hose should get inside this silicon thingy in tank (photo top right), or should be loose?

P.S. I do not have permission to post into LR owner forum (have for LI though).

Comments

• Lukasz Dziekan post=14534 wrote:
    "Put water tank hose into one of the nipples"

Does it mean that hose should get inside this silicon thingy in tank (photo top right), or should be loose?

In your picture and in mine below you can see that the short length of transparant hose is already on one of the nipples. So no need to take that off.

If you mean to ask where the little white hard plastic tube / connector for the small water filter goes, that is another item. That one goes in on the other nipple across from the two. At the bottom of my picture.

• I mean long silicon hose that goes from top tank (return water from OPV I guess) >30cm long.
    Is this supposed to be loose in tank or on that silicon thingy?
  • Lukasz Dziekan post=14538 wrote:
    Is this supposed to be loose in tank

Yes, it must be allowed to drip water back into the tank, no feedback loop.
  • Yeah I mean I know it supposed to be in the tank.
    But as I said in video it is mentioned to mount it on nipple.
    So the question should I insert hose into silicon sleeve on water sensor, or should I just put it loosely in the tank?
  • Lukasz Dziekan post=14540 wrote: Yeah I mean I know it supposed to be in the tank.

Yes it is.
    Lukasz Dziekan post=14540 wrote: in video it is mentioned to mount it on nipple.

No, it says you make sure the short length of transparent tube is fitted in a nipple, exactly as you can see in my picture (and in yours).
    Lukasz Dziekan post=14540 wrote: should I insert hose into silicon sleeve on water sensor, or should I just put it loosely in the tank?

The thin tube that drips water back into the tank just hangs into the tank, and by the way it would be too small to fit on one of those wide nipples.

So 1) you are okay and 2) you're fine!