This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Londinium R Close to Cologne Germany

Hello,
I am interested in a Londinium but would like to see the machine "in person".
Would there be any in a reachable distance to Cologne . I would appreciate your feedback

best
Axel

Comments

• understandable. i can demonstrate via FaceTime in HD video if that is any use. best, reiss.
  • Köln to Amsterdam is 3 hours by car but if you plan a day trip anyway, you're welcome to visit for a demo.
  • Hello Frans,
    thanks for the invitation. I am doing quiet a bit of competitive sailing close to Amsterdam between march an june, so that would be an easy option but I also might come to Amsterdam before as i like the city a lot. So if you would pm me your contact information that would be great.
    thanks a lot
    axel
  • Frans Goddijn post=14024 wrote: Köln to Amsterdam is 3 hours by car but if you plan a day trip anyway, you're welcome to visit for a demo.

That's nice of you Frans, if I were near I would take you up on that offer.
  • Axel Engstfeld post=14025 wrote: Hello Frans,
    thanks for the invitation. I am doing quite a bit of competitive sailing close to Amsterdam between march an june, so that would be an easy option but I also might come to Amsterdam before as i like the city a lot. So if you would pm me your contact information that would be great.
    thanks a lot
    axel

I've meanwhile sent you the address info in a PM to the engstfeld-mail account. See you in the spring!