This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Order query

Reiss

What is the last date I can order for a 100% guaranteed delivery date of the first week of December?
The delivery date is important so I need it to be accurate please

Many thanks

Daren

Comments

• Hi Daren

I'm sorry, but I do not see any way I can give you a sensible answer to your question

Firstly, if your order is time critical December is the worst month to order it in

Secondly, whilst we are trying to have stock on the shelf at all times now we can quickly stock out of certain configurations

Thirdly, I can't tell you how many machines we are going to sell this December

I'm sorry if my reply isn't very useful, but I'm not sure how i can improve on it

Now is the best time of year to make time critical purchases as everyone is fairly chilled out

Kind regards

Reiss
  • That's ok, I didn't know how much production you kept in stock and what the lead time were, so I was trying to gauge when I needed to place an order for a December delivery. So if i ask the question another way if I order in September and assuming you haven't had an abnormal amount of orders what's the lead in period expected to be?
  • we should have stock on the shelf, despatching within a day or so after ordering.

if you order with left hand steam that takes 7-10 days to arrange the swap.
  • That's great many thanks