This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

US Plumb-in kit instructions?

I've been browsing around and could not find instructions for the plumb-in kit that I bought.

Do I need any sort of pressure regulator or gauge? How do I filter the water when plumbed in?

Comments

• hi alejandro

as long as you are logged in with the account that you purchased your machine with you will be able to access the pdf version of the owner's manual in the permanent file, here; https://londiniumespresso.com/images/docs/londinium_1_user_manual_v1.9_5-11-13.pdf

scroll down to page 15 of the manual and there are the plumb in instructions

in your case we are talking about the 2012-16 LONDINIUM I so you only need to fit a pressure reducing valve (regulator) if your line pressure is getting close to 6 bar, which is all the Parker inlet solenoid is designed to switch

water treatment issues are a big topic which there are numerous posts on in this forum reporting on how a number of users have addressed the issue; just use the search box in the top right

kind regards

reiss.