This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Moving House and LM I

Hi,
although I only just received and unpacked it, I am moving house and need to move the LM I with me. Any advice you can give me?
Original packing still with me.
Thanks
Phillip

Comments

• Handle with care & common sense, do not ask movers to do it for you, put it in the back of your car, drive carefully, carry it into your new home, put it in a place where no one will stack stuff on top of it. Make yourself coffee.
  • We relocated several months ago to a locale about 350 miles via truck/car. I didn't do anything special other than re-boxing our LI in its original box and packing material. I did haul it in a U-Haul trailer myself not leaving it up to the movers though...and completely without issue at our new residence.

Obviously if its a tank version you will want to drain the tank.
  • hi phillip

you don't say whether you are moving around the world, or around the block, but if it is the former than remove the top half of the group and box it up again in the manner in which it was delivered to you

if it is the later then you can dump it in the car without boxing it up and off you go

kind regards

reiss.
  • :lol: thanks for the infos. Its a move within the city, so the back seat of my car it is.
    Thanks
  • not back seat please - floor (in case you have to stop in a hurry)

either the passenger footwell, with the passenger seat brought forward to wedge it in there

or, behind the passenger seat with the passenger seat pushed back to wedge it

best

reiss