This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

L1 for sale in Northern Virginia (120V, USA)

(posting here so folks without access to the owner's forum can also see)

I am looking to upgrade to the L1R, so my L1 kit is for sale. It's the second iteration, rather than one of the very original machines.

I've upgraded it with the new-design piston seals. Comes with an assortment of spare seals, new shower screen, etc. Has the wenge wood handles on everything. Includes both a double portafilter and the bottomless.

It also has all the hardware for the plumb-in kit upgrade. I'm using it with a water feed right now but my chassis was one of the last manufactured without the cutout for the drain fitting. Reiss has given me the drawings to cut the necessary hole but I haven't yet finished the job.

I do have all the original packing materials for shipping but would prefer to find someone local so I can help get you set up and running in person.

I also have my HG-1 manual grinder for sale if you're looking for a complete rig. 83mm TiN-coated burrs. Various accessories on that too.

L1 w/all spare bits & accessories: US$1800
HG1: $800

Both items together: $2500. Free delivery, setup, training to folks within a reasonable distance of my home in Northern Virginia. Otherwise buyer pays actual shipping costs. Paypal is OK but add 3%.

Thanks all
Toby

Comments