This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

New L1-P Owner

Good morning fellow L'ites,

Having purchased a pre-loved L1-P two weeks ago it arrived and looked every bit as impressive as I'd expected. I've just managed to get it all plumbed in and filtered this morning and I'm struggling to sum up how please I am with my purchase. The coffee we've had so far, even from beans I'd described previously as just ok, now seem to have reached a new level. I now can't wait for my fresh batch to arrive!

There is however one thing thats impressed me more than the actual machine and thats been the level of support I've received from Reiss. Purely based on that alone if I won the lottery and could buy any espresso machine I wanted it would be another L. Nothing was too much bother, despite the numerous tweets, messages and emails I've sent all were replied to as quickly as possible in a clear and useful way.

I'll post again once I'm fully up and running (and hopefully with an R120 instead of my EK :) and look forward to sharing my experiences on the forum.

Thanks again!
Lee

Comments

• Congratulations, beautiful!
  • Very jealous! Much as I love my L1, the P is what I'd very much love to have.

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks. Just need to replace the EK with an R120 and I'll never look at another change again... honest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk