This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Londinium II (L2) Commercial review.

Hello guys. It's been quite a while since my last post. Finally the coffee truck is ready and today was my first day running it on a small event.

I'm very happy, very pleased with the E8 and the L2. I've been only playing with it at home for about a month and to finally get to use it commercially. We did about 100 +- cups in few hours. Grinded 2kgs in total including calibrations, pulled about 120 +-shots. Everything went well, amazed with how consistent it was as well as the E8. Only problem i had was because it was out door and the weather changes every now and then i had to keep calibrating every once a while, just a minor adjustment though. Set my shot for 28s-30s with 30g espresso out and today i ran with the Brazil Mogiana.

Very consistent machine, very easy to handle, nothing to adjust only adjustments on grinder. Only need to be consistent pulling a shot (pre-infusion, timing, in and out of espresso etc). Cleaning was just too easy. Wiped it off with a damp cloth and a dry one after. Brushed the grouphead a little and usual cleaning around the inside of the naked portafilter eventhough it wasn't dirty at all. Considering that it was outdoor and i only had to minor adjust here and there on the grinder, the biggest thing i could say is that with proper calibration to get the desired taste, the machine could pull same shot as long as everything else is consistent.

Lastly, some pics of my set up!

Comments