This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

The L2 just arrived!

First of all thanks a lot Reiss for making this smooth and fast. Purchased this a week ago, had them delivered right to my door in Malaysia. I think i'm one of a few that owns a lever machine here and could be the only Londinium owner at that (since nobody that i've asked have ever seen them).

Looking forward to have this baby installed! This is also my first ever lever machine experience, i have never used one before. I've always had pump machines before. So guys, definitely a newbie here and will need your support!

Anyway here's pictures!
Oh and i've also got the E8 to go along

Comments

• hi hafidz

thanks so much for posting

unfortunately the website posts the images in landscape, so it has rotated the portrait images around

feel free to call me if the instruction manual is unclear or ambiguous at any step

the key thing is to remember is that unlike the L1, the L1-P/L2/L3 need to be manually filled the very first time - if you turn the machine on without having manually filled the boiler you will burn out the element immediately

you have the first L2 in Malaysia, but there are some L1s there already

kind regards

reiss.
  • Just finished going through the manual. Will install them tomorrow with few other barista. Thanks.
  • Welcome Hafidz and congratulations on your new machine - it is great to see another L2 out in the world.

Will you be using this for home or in a cafe setting?

I have found that my L2 allows me to make the best coffee I have tasted - I am sure you will love yours too. Excellent choice of grinder as well.

Good luck with set up and dial in, you won't find it hard, but don't be afraid to get in touch here for tips and tricks :-)
  • Hello there! I will actually be using them on a coffee truck for the time being while waiting for my cafe that should be ready in couple of months time. But if everything goes perfect like what ive been reading about the Londinium so far i might get the L3 instead for the cafe. Thanks a lot! Will surely be asking questions.
  • That's interesting to know. Are those L1 owner a registered user here? Would love to get in touch with them.
  • Hafidz, where is your truck? Would like to try your coffee.