This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Vistors from Budapest

Friends from Budapest visited me today. They had been filming a project in the PROBAT roaster factory, featuring a very first "remake" of a very classic roaster which has just been finished. They could roast and play with it right before the machine is delivered to the first client in Berlin.

At my place they enjoyed their first LONDINIUM shot, something they had been anticipating for long:

(This is Gábor, from Budapest. Many may know him and his team from several very successful coffee videos:
https://vimeo.com/kavekalmar)

We also visited other coffee spots in town and of course we went to Tije to look at his current "shaker roaster"

Comments

• Always great to have international visitors.

Frans that shaker-roaster is a thing to behold! Is Tije a Dutch relative of Heath Robinson? :-) His design could only be improved with the addition of a suitably modified penny-farthing for propulsion - that I'd love to see.

In seriousness, it is great to see what can be achieved with a little ingenuity and healthy knowledge / questioning mind. All the best!
  • hi frans

that is a nice image, thanks for posting

reiss.