This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Big thank you to Reiss!

Hi all,

I just wanted to use the forum to express my thanks to Reiss for his help over the last few days in fixing a couple of issues I was having.

I won't go into boring details - combination of old pressure switch (series 1 L1) and grit in solenoid conspired to cause a series of problems over a week or two - but suffice to say that having started off quite worried, Reiss was able to swiftly diagnose the problems and guide me through the solution.

Why am i posting this other than to thank Reiss?

I think for people like me who are only slightly mechanically minded - and therefore prone to get very worried when a machine "misbehaves" - it is really important to understand: a) how easy it is to get effective help and support either direct from Reiss or the forum; and b) that the L1 is actually quite straightforward to work on and maintain with only basic tools. My experience is certainly testament to both these points.

Having gone through these issues, my L1 is now back up and running very sweetly and, importantly, I now feel much more confident in maintaining it going forwards. Additionally I very much doubt this would have been the case with some other machines on the market!

Thanks again Reiss!!

Matt

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk