This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Success with new two-hole steaming tip

I steam about 90mm of milk for my morning cappuccino. For this purpose, I found that the four-hole tip produced better microfoam than the now superseded two-hole tip. The only difficulty was that the power of the four-hole tip was such that the whole operation happened in a few seconds, and I had to be quick – at 7.45am – to control the operation. I now have the new two-hole tip, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Excellent results with a little more time to control what I am doing.

I also want to thank Reiss for his ethic of continuous improvement of the Londinium series, whether the matter be as small as a steam-tip or as large as the introduction of the Professional versions.

Matt

Comments

• thank you matthew. i can only apologise for how long it took to deliver.
  • I concur. Just tried the two hole tip this morning after using the 4 hole tip ... much better control and still plenty of power. Perfect for the small pitcher and milk amount I use for a Cappuccino. My 4 hole tip is in the drawer.

Steve
  • hi steve
    thank you for taking the time to post your feedback
    kind regards
    reiss.