This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Any Londinium 1 owners in San Diego, California?

I've decided that the L-1 is most likely going to be my next machine and am very grateful for the wealth of information this forum provides. As with any large purchase, I tend to over-research a bit. I would love to be able to see one in person before pulling the trigger. Is there anyone in San Diego, Orange County, or even L.A. area that would volunteer to give me a demo?

Comments

• I'm the over researchy type as well. I read nearly every forum posting out there about the L1 and near any competitor. I went into this with the idea that 'I need a Strega' but it was a barrista in Naples that said 'Look at Londinium'...so I looked.

I'm not in SFO (DC actually) but I'd be more than happy to chat with you about my purchase two weeks ago.

Fit and finish is wonderful on the L1. Drip tray come out easy. The thing looks and works wonderfully. The negative postings that I've found online must have been from very old and early production because I see none of it.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
  • Hi David,

Thanks for the info and offer to share your Londinium experience thus far. I'll PM you and we can coordinate a time to connect.