This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Availability of the L2 or L3

Hi Reiss, I talked to you earlier this year about what you had available or how long it would take to get it to the US . This is Thomas Doss with The Artistic Bean www.theartisticbean.com . We are looking to add another location etc. and would love to start using the Londinium 2 and 3. At the time you said you had some L2 in stock, but not sure what that status is now. We currently use the Victoria Arduino Athena Leva which has been reliable so far. I do like the watt options you have tho and the joystick style nobs and looks to fit what I would like. I am adamant about taste and cannot ever see myself or The Artistic Bean and Coffee Roasters ever using anything other than a spring lever machine. :) If you could let me know, as I'm trying to put things together for expansion, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Comments

• Hi Thomas

Our policy is to keep all our models in stock, ready to ship, all of the time

That said, we make our machines in batches to gain production efficiencies and you can be unlucky and order at a time between the last unit of a batch being sold and the next batch being on the shelf

Allow us 6-8 weeks to ship it to you for the L2 and L3 models as we use sea freight for these models

It may not be relevant, but the nature of sea freight means that if you order more than one machine the freight cost does not increase

Kind regards

Reiss