This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

120V Compak E8s

in the interests of offering more of a one stop shop experience i am considering offering 120V Compak grinders, in particular the Essential on demand model, that i refer to as the E8

it would be helpful if we could gauge the level of interest

this is a superb grinder at what is a very reasonable price for the quality on offer, it is particularly suited to light roasts and offers a very reasonable level of retention - it is possible to get a shot that is of drinkable quality without making any purge for the first shot of the day

we have decided upon the Compak E8 as the grinder that we are going to recommend as out preferred choice with our machines, leaving aside the over the top choices that are available at higher price points

i very much want out message to be that if you buy a machine and a Compak E8 from us we will be able to train you to make great espresso even if you have no prior experience of doing so, via FaceTime or Skype

our message for 2016 is very much one of simplicity and ease of use: there is simply so much misunderstanding in the market that needs to be over come - LONDINIUM machines are among the easiest to use, including pump machines, and with the addition of the enhancement kit for the L1 they are about to become even easier

reiss.