This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Londinium Owners in NY,NJ,PA area

Hello all. I have been a domestic espresso/cappuccino enthusiast for approximately 15 years. I roast my beans and my current machine is a plumbed Reneka Techno which has performed flawlessly for ten years (not a hiccup). I am currently remodeling my beach house and would like to purchase a second machine for that location. I have no complaints with the Reneka, but they do not offer a single group machine anymore and I am also open to other options. Hence, my research has led me into the realm of lever machines and this forum. I would love to see one of these machines in action first hand. I live in New Jersey but willing to travel anywhere in the metropolitan area. I have tried the search feature with no success. I would appreciate any assistance/advice and would like to thank this forum in advance for the information it has provided thus far.

Comments

• hi joseph

thanks for posting

i appreciate it is not as good, but i am available to demonstrate the machine in use via FaceTime

kind regards

reiss.
  • Hi Reis:

Sorry for the delayed response but i've been out of town for the weekend. That would be great although you'll have to explain how this works since this will be the first time i'll be face timing, but i'm sure i'll get through it.

Joe
  • Hi Joe

If you have an Apple device it will have FaceTime loaded on it

Just open FaceTime, enter my email address, [email protected] and press call and you will call me

If you don't have an apple device you can call me on Skype at rgunson

It's that easy

Best

Reiss.