This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Grind issue with new Compak E10 Conic

Sorry for putting this in the Pre-sales section but I don't currently have access to the Owners forum and the Compak E10 threads. I took delivery of a new E10 today and tried grinding some older Danesi Gold espresso beans. I added 200g to the hopper and grind is set to '22'. I'm not getting much out of the chute and when it does arrive its very clumpy (photo attached)? Are my settings too fine? What are other's with an E10 using just to get me in the general ballpark?
Cheers
Haydn

Attached files

Comments

• hi haydn

i can see you have posted before in the pre-sales section about nine months ago, but i can't find any record of you having purchased anything from us

did you pay by bank transfer, rather than ordering through the website?

kind regards

reiss.
  • Hi Reiss,
    No purchased it from a local distributor in the USA. I know of at least two owners on the forum (yourself included) of this grinder and thought I can get some pointers from users with hands on experience.
    I played around with the grind settings and used some fresher beans. Seems to be working fine now.