This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Switch the Londinium Handles from Bezzera Strega

Hello,

i want to upgrade my Bezzera Strega to an Londinium l1.
I love the lever looks like.

My Strega got handmade handles for pf/lever/steam/water and i dont want to miss them.
Is it possible to switch the Londinium handles and add the strega one?

Anyone can help?

And is the L1 still available with glass sides?

Thank you

Comments

• The glass sided "Luxe" model is not produced anymore.

If you would post the exact measurements of the connections to the handles you have, maybe someone who is familiar with these details can tell you if your handles would fit L1 but my guess is you will have to order hand made handles again ;-)

The 'standard' wenge wood handles are very nice, I think.
  • My Strega got olive handles.. Portalfilter size is M12

we use M12 too, but i can give you no warranties against it not quite fitting for some reason - for example if the thread length or pitch is different, or it doesnt quite face up to the end of the portafilter forging as nicely as you had hoped

i believe it will fit, but if you run into unforeseen issues we can't issue refunds or compensation - we are informing you on a 'best efforts' basis

there are members of this forum like Kfir and others who upgraded from Strega to an L1, so in the next few days they might drop by and be able to give you more assurance than i am able to

kind regards

reiss.