This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

How soon can the L lll ship after ordered

Hi Reiss

I am a coffee shop owner in the USA called The Artistic Bean www.theartisticbean.com . I only operate spring lever machines in my shop and plan on getting the L lll and maybe L ll etc. as i need one for my current location and soon plan to open several others that I will want to buy the L lll s etc.. What I'm wanting to know is how soon usually after ordering are you able to ship out to the USA . I currently have the Victorian Arduino spring lever that is working well so far, but am really liking what you have done and believe it will fit my needs more. Also, I will back what you said earlier about people believing lever machines not being about to keep up.. We have had no trouble keeping up with high volume and that's with one 3 group lever machine and you will be able to see on my website. Thanks in advance for your response and really look forward to doing business with you. P.S. I have recently ordered wooden handles from you and tamper :)

Jeremy Doss
www.theartisticbean.com

Comments

• Hi Jeremy

Thanks for the post

We make our machines in batches for reasons of efficiency

We currently have L2 machines on the shelf

We do not currently have L3 machines on the shelf

When we get an order for one we will build 5 L3s

It would take us 3 weeks from order placement to build these

The balance would go into stock

Feel free to promote your business here with images - I am more than happy to support you in this way

Best

Reiss
  • Thank you for your quick reply! That will be very helpful for me when we order time wise. Thanks and I really look forward to putting it to use and will also do videos of it in action as well. Thanks again

Jeremy Doss
    www.theartisticbean.com
  • be aware that we don't air freight the L2 & L3 (we can but it is expensive as these machines weigh about 65Kg and 85Kg) - we use sea freight as it is a lot less expensive and you are looking at 6-8 weeks for that

kind regards

reiss.
  • ps - i like the big picture layout of your website - i see it is done on Shopify - Shopify is really good - it was our first website and i still think it did quite a lot of things very well - we only moved on because of the need to build this forum and a few other tricky requirements, but i would strongly recommend Shopify to any small business setting up a web shop
  • Mr. Doss, we drove right by your establishment last Spring and we obviously missed a great opportunity to experience good coffee in Tennessee. Sadly, on our journey across the USA we had very little coffee that would be what I would call a good espresso!

Keep up the high standards :-)
  • Thanks Reiss.. Yes we are happy with shopify so far and its ease of use. I recommend it as well. Thanks for letting me know the shipping time as I will definitely need to know that so I can order in plenty of time. :)
  • Oh no Steven... I hate we missed you here. Yes, it's not easy finding a great espresso in the US. I am passionate about coffee and the whole process of it not to mention the taste. I work hard everyday to keep the quality high as possible and find the lever machine to produce the best results as well. No way I would go back the other way :) Thanks for the kind words..

Jeremy Doss
    www.theartisticbean.com
  • Both my wife and I missed a good opportunity since were were driving from Asheville over The Dragon to Maryville (MINI Cooper Event).

Next time, health permitting :-)
  • Stephen Sweeney post=7350 wrote: Both my wife and I missed a good opportunity since were were driving from Asheville over The Dragon to Maryville (MINI Cooper Event).

Next time, health permitting :-)

Sorry for the thread hi-jack. If you're out that way again, try the Cherohalla Skyway, it's less crowded than the dragon. If you let me know ahead of time, I'll meet up with you in my tiny British car.

Thomas, I'll order some of your beans. Do you roast to order, or on a specific week day?
  • Thomas Doss post=7348 wrote: Thanks Reiss.. Yes we are happy with shopify so far and its ease of use. I recommend it as well. Thanks for letting me know the shipping time as I will definitely need to know that so I can order in plenty of time. :)

i meant to say thomas, i can easily demonstrate all three of our machines at a time of your choosing as long as you arrange it in advance with me - i accept that running these demonstrations at night and weekends is part of the business i am in, so just let me know and i will get it sorted - you will be able to ask me to make espresso, texture milk, pull bits off the machine so you can see what is under the hood

i did this for a prospect in south africa last night and it worked well

best

reiss.
  • Hi Tony, Yes we do roast to order :) We roast the day it's ordered then ship out following day.
  • Hi Reiss, That would be awesome.. I may just get you to do that especially the L ll and L lll ! Thanks for letting me know that :)