This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Londinium Owners in Singapore?

Hi

I am thinking of buying a Londinium L1 and was wondering if there are any L1 here in Singapore I can try before I make my purchase?

Cheers
Lee

Comments

• Hi Lee

Thank you for posting here - I cant hand out customer details, I'm sorry

There are three L1s in Singapore from memory, so with a bit of luck an owner will be happy to show off his L1

Kind regards

Reiss
  • I just bought one.
    Can contact me via [email protected]
  • Hi Lee,

I am one of the lucky 3.

I am open to you trying out the L1 at my place. You can bring your own beans and use either my K10 or HG One to grind. PM me your contact and I will SMS or Whatsapp you to set something up.

Ken
  • Wow...

This is like a shop where none of the customers ever leave!
  • Remember the LWDP #'s? A plot with banners and flags and marching in the streets, well, sitting in a Pub maybe :-)
  • Just realized that there is no PM function in this forum, unless I missed something.

So just email me at
  • Looks Like I'm the last to the party.

One more to add to the list [email protected]
  • Stephen Jenner post=6495 wrote: Wow...

This is like a shop where none of the customers ever leave!

There was a song about it wasn't there Stephen? ;). (Hotel California)
  • Thank you to all three of our Singaporean customers for posting
  • Looks like I may be the 4th. How did the import process go, did anyone get charged fees at the port, or GST?
  • Tony Lotts post=7032 wrote: Looks like I may be the 4th. How did the import process go, did anyone get charged fees at the port, or GST?

Hi Tony,

I had to pay the GST when the machine arrived. But other than that, the machine arrived within a week of ordering in good condition.

Ken