This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

2 group wanted

Hello all!

I'm putting a pop-up cafe into a vacant Oxford space and would love to use a Londinium 2 group. Preferably I would like to hire a machine as the venue may only be available for a few months, however I will also consider buying.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

James

Comments

• hi james
    thank you for posting
    if i was in your situation i would consider buying two L1s
    its not quite as good as a 2 group in terms of absolute grunt (i.e. if you are drawing off a lot of hot water), but L1s plug straight into a 3 pin plug anywhere, you can split them up, i.e. one at each end of a bench, or even in separate locations
    they are light enough for one person to pickup and lug around the country in & out of the back of vehicles, and they don't need to be plumbed in
    if the pin gets pulled on the arrangement you can probably keep one yourself and flog the other L1 to a friend or family member if it is surplus to requirements
    and obviously the other thing it allows you to do is buy just one L1 at the start until the demand arrives, further reducing your risk/capital commitment
    kind regards
    reiss.