This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Hi What third party portafilter will fit on my L1

Hi What third party portafilter will fit on my L1

Comments

• From an image on kaffeenetz I think the Kees van der Westen machine with the same brew group would have the same portafilters too.

But what would be the aim for you? If you like a different handle you can buy another type handle or have one made especially for you. The main metal part will be identical whatever source you buy it from, unless you had that custom built. A Hungarian coffee roaster made a beauty for himself on another machine:

• guy smith post=4653 wrote: Hi What third party portafilter will fit on my L1

Hi Guy! Are you looking for another PF, an extra one or two of them or are you looking for one that locks in at a different point on the Group?
  • Hi Stephen

I was looking for some extra PF that fit on the group in the normal position.
    I have some retro handles from a Fama that I think may look nice on my L1
    BTW I already have a single, double and naked wooden factory ones .
    Thanks Guy
  • What sort of method does the Faema PF use to attach their handles? I have seen some that are square shaft with the through bolt but not sure the manufacturer.

The Londinium PF's are pretty darn good and putting a handle of your design/choice on it might be possible if you pay someone to modify a handle that is other than the round threaded 12mm shaft (I think it is 12mm).
  • Astoria, CMA, regular Bezzera (not Strega) and Nuova Simonelli PF should fit the L1.

Kfir.