This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Configuration choices

Hi Reiss,
I hope to be in a position to order an L1 shortly. I've read a lot about plumbed in kits but don't see anything listed in the ordering section. What are the configuration options available for the L1 v2 model eg pump/tank/top plate cutout+ plumbing kit OR no pump/no cutout and the complete plumbing kit included?
Since I'm planning to connect the machine the pump/tank option is not really necessary and I would appreciate completely silent operation.
Cheers

Comments

• Haydn Ball post=3843 wrote: I've read a lot about plumbed in kits but don't see anything listed in the ordering section

Checked here:

https://londiniumespresso.com/store/espresso-machine-accessories

Connector

Kit
  • So it appears I can spec my L1 not to have the tank and vib pump and hopefully without the top plate tank opening. Is this correct?
  • hi haydn

the big change we made some time ago was to only offer L1s in tank & pump configuration
    in essence this means you now only have to choose what sort of plug you want on the end of the power lead

then either at the time of ordering, or later on, you can order the plumb in kit
    very soon we will be offering an enhanced plumb in kit, which will include the top panel without the tank cut-out in it
    you will also be able to purchase all the components in the plumb in kit as individual items to give added flexibility
    the enhanced plumb in kit will also offer things like taller feet, for those who want them
  • Reiss,
    Any idea when the enhanced plumb in kit will be made available. Can't see myself ordering anything until I can evaluate the options here. Also what was the outcome of the test with the new milk frothing tip?