This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Coffee Should Be Simple - Video

Another little clip , making a latte on the lever machine
Enjoy , no arguing over the music this time .....

Comments

• That's brilliant Martin! And a good latte art piece too, I can't pull that off. Nice special effects!
  • Your very kind Frans , my photography and video skills and quality are not in your league though.
    Keeps me out of trouble though.
  • I am very impressed Martin, and grateful

That is a very powerful video for any prospective customers

Thank you so much

Reiss
  • That very kind Reiss , next time I'll use your beans ;)
    If it's any use at all ,feel free to use it .
  • Very elegant and effortless Martin. A peach!
  • Enjoyed it Martin! Impressed as well with your latte skils!

Will put hat grinder on my wishlist.....

M
  • Echoing what others stated: Nice work! And nice to see it on HB too ;)
  • Brilliant! I wish I could manage latte art like that.

I'll continue to blame my wife's lactose free milk on my poor workmanship. ;)
  • Dan Streight post=2598 wrote: Echoing what others stated: Nice work! And nice to see it on HB too ;)

Cheers Dan , it's all about the view..... And showing people that a lever can be simple and make milk drinks with the best of them .
    That thread on HB seems to be dying now though , you don't get much chatter on there re the londiniums , the Strega seems to lever they recommend . Not starting a argument over better etc, it's just interesting how the different forums HB,CG,CFUK have different go to machines for recommendations..
    Depends whether you trust the machine to be consistent and love what it does , or you feel like manipulating all the variables is your thing .....
  • The other companies providing Lever machines do not have their own Forum, or at least I have not found them.

It is also tough to compete with such a simple, elegant machine and the Strega seems to need a pump and heaters of the Group to make it produce espresso reliably. The L-I is solid and simple and the end result are great shots!

BTW, nice music but I could not place it's origin :-)
  • Stephen Sweeney post=2618 wrote: The other companies providing Lever machines do not have their own Forum, or at least I have not found them.

It is also tough to compete with such a simple, elegant machine and the Strega seems to need a pump and heaters of the Group to make it produce espresso reliably. The L-I is solid and simple and the end result are great shots!

BTW, nice music but I could not place it's origin :-)
    Surely the HB forum is the Strega forum ....... :)
    Music wise - joe cool - vince guaraldi - from Charlie Brown
  • Martin Jeffery post=2613 wrote: [quote=Dan Streight post=2598]Echoing what others stated: Nice work! And nice to see it on HB too ;)

Cheers Dan , it's all about the view..... And showing people that a lever can be simple and make milk drinks with the best of them .
    That thread on HB seems to be dying now though , you don't get much chatter on there re the londiniums , the Strega seems to lever they recommend . Not starting a argument over better etc, it's just interesting how the different forums HB,CG,CFUK have different go to machines for recommendations..
    Depends whether you trust the machine to be consistent and love what it does , or you feel like manipulating all the variables is your thing .....

Agree...the 'powers that be', won't name names but we all know anyway, on HB don't feel the love nor 'get'...and maybe more to the point, don't want to 'get' Londinium. But kudos again to you for kicking up the dust over there :D
  • No wonder I liked it! I like his music in general but was never a Peanuts watcher so I missed it. Thanks.
  • Stephen Sweeney post=2622 wrote: No wonder I liked it! I like his music in general but was never a Peanuts watcher so I missed it. Thanks.

People tend to forget that Guaraldi was a great jazz pianist and composer for years before the Peanuts animated specials came along. If you're on Spotify and like Brazilian jazz, check out Vince & Bola, a great recording he did with Bola Sete.
  • Thanks, I will look it up! I started liking that style of music in 1965, and still like it :-)

BTW, I like you Signature! My forehead is getting larger every day...