This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Used Londinium R And Accessories For Sale In Canada

I have a lightly used two year old Londinium R for sale along with several accessories. Unfortunately due to divorce, I am forced to sell the best espresso machine that I have ever owned. I live in Vancouver and would prefer to sell to someone in person if at all possible. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet the buyer.

Here are some of the details:
Londinium R Espresso Machine
Distribution Funnel
Distribution Tool
Bottomless Portafilter
Connecting sleeve for in-tank water softening and filtration cartridge
Medium softening cartridge for Londinium R

I will also include the IMS competition screens for the portafilter ($23.22) and the VST 18 gram ridgeless basket ($30.77), as well as a complete set of six Londinium cappuccino cups and saucers($106.74). The Londinium tamper will also be included ($128.32).

If I get my asking price I will include the highly desired Londinium Fleece lined jacket! Great for stormy weather. Similar to Arcteryx, but way cooler! ($133.49 – I have worn this but I will have it dry cleaned for you so that it is like new, sort of : ))

If you put it all together, it comes out to a smidge over CDN $4750.00, I am asking $3250.00 for everything. I would prefer to sell in person, but am willing to ship. Shipping will change the price of course, because a bigger and heavier item costs a bit to ship.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Don

[img ]https://www.donparkhurst.com/p977916534[/img]

Comments