This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

IMS Barista Pro Nano Filter

Hello,

I was wondering if someone tried this basket and if it is an upgrade from the B70 2T h26.5

"IMS Barista Pro Nano Filter Basket"

https://www.torrtoys.com/accessoires/ims-competition-shower-screen-200m-m3enl-3n7wl-sd6wg

Comments

• Just out of curiosity I ordered one now, but in my experience the IMS baskets that I have are great already and the biggest difference for the extraction is made by a getting good roast of excellent beans, a fine grinder that you've adjusted the dose and grind setting well on, the Londinium distribution tool to stir the grinds in the basket and then finally locking in the portafilter without banging it too hard against the group, allowing a good pre-infusion (listen for the pump so very briefly going brp after the group filled with water)when pulling the lever) and all the rest is done for you by the spring ;-)
  • Dan Moshe post=14550 wrote: Hello,

I was wondering if someone tried this basket and if it is an upgrade from the B70 2T h26.5

"IMS Barista Pro Nano Filter Basket"

https://www.torrtoys.com/accessoires/ims-competition-shower-screen-200m-m3enl-3n7wl-sd6wg

hi dan
    im sure its good; jens (torr) is a quality focused guy
    kind regards
    reiss.
  • Frans Goddijn post=14553 wrote: Just out of curiosity I ordered one now, but in my experience the IMS baskets that I have are great already and the biggest difference for the extraction is made by a getting good roast of excellent beans, a fine grinder that you've adjusted the dose and grind setting well on, the Londinium distribution tool to stir the grinds in the basket and then finally locking in the portafilter without banging it too hard against the group, allowing a good pre-infusion (listen for the pump so very briefly going brp after the group filled with water)when pulling the lever) and all the rest is done for you by the spring ;-)

Hi Frans, have you gotten a chance to test out this basket and if so what did you think of it?
  • I think it looks good and works well. It's in the big box with many baskets now ;-)

Since the Londinium IMS basket came out I exclusively use that one.