This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

The "BACRA's"...

As some of you may know, we are currently in the "awards" season...

Last week we had the "BAFTA's", this week we have had the "BRIT's" where David Bowie won a major award for his latest recording... Unfortunately Mr. Bowie could not attend, and we had to put up with Ms. Kate Moss, modelling his Ziggy Stardust" costume...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/19/article-2563344-1BA7A57C00000578-738_634x937.jpg

In the very near future we will be witnessing the "OSCAR's" from Hollywood...

Yesterday, I was at a new awards ceremony for the coffee roasting industry... called the "BACRA's"... (British Association of Coffee Roasters Awards)...

Our own host and master roaster Reiss Gunson was expected to do well, so it was rather exciting to be there...

I will post a photograph shortly of the exciting events.

Comments

• And the winner is... (Drum roll)...

Reiss Gunson, for his amazing bronze bags.

Unfortunately, Mr. Gunson could not attend last night, so we had to put up with the spectacle of a forum member receiving the award on his behalf.

No.. not Kate Moss... but close:

Here, modelling Mr. Gunson's special roaster/barista apron...
  • Well darn! Kate Moss in one of those aprons, and just the apron, would be spectacular :)

I hope Reiss did well in the competition.

BTW, the apron make you look prepared for a massive PF Sneeze :ohmy: No offense intended.