This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Ambrosia from Costa Rica...

I recently bought a new batch of beans, and I thought that I would have a try of the Colombia finca la Palma, extended fermentation...

Now I do not have the foggiest idea about raspberries or shoe leather, but I know what I like... And this I like!

I really like this...

Did I say I liked this?

I pulled a bad shot, not properly dialled in... took 45 seconds to pour, went to pub for some food and a pint, could still taste that "extended fermentation" through the other fermentation...

Came home, @16:00 made a little cortado...

Which I can still taste, it is 20:00...

Pure gloopy goodness...

Cheers Reiss!

And now the hamster is testing an Alfa 4C...

:)

Comments

• Lucky hamster!
  • Stephen Sweeney post=2702 wrote: Lucky hamster!

Do you get the BBC show "Top Gear" in Seattle Stephen?

The car looks very good, but it doesn't seem to be built very well for £45,000, and added to that I don't think that I will be able to get away with driving one without looking like a man with a rather late mid-life crisis...

:)

Did I say that I like the Costa Rica "extended fermentation"?

Yes I did... Why the hell did I say that?

I of course, should have written:

Colombia finca la Palma, extended fermentation...

Right continent... Wrong Banana...

(It woz the beer wot dun it... Ossifer. hick... hick...)
  • Colombia was understood but it took some digging :-) Still yummy??

Yes, the Alfa might require quicker responses than my old eyes and brain could muster. Sorry to hear about poor build quality, and that is coming out of the Maserati factory! During the American Super Bowl I saw a Maserati advertisement. That was the first time I had seen one advertised on TV, ever, so it must be an indication that they need a money infusion.