This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Londinium R White led issue

Has anyone had a led fail on their R? Just the other day mine lost the light up of the white led on turn on and has since not come on again. I’m sure it was on when the machine was on to indicate power? Any ideas or answers? Otherwise the machine works fine

Comments

• hi david

yes, the white LED has a bit of a habit of failing early - one day i will investigate an alternative

as you say it indicates that the machine is connected to the electrical supply and turned on

please send me an email informing me where you would like me to send a replacement white LED to

kind regards

reiss.
  • hi david

yes, the white LED has a bit of a habit of failing early - one day i will investigate an alternative

as you say it indicates that the machine is connected to the electrical supply and turned on

please send me an email informing me where you would like me to send a replacement white LED to

kind regards

reiss.
  • Just for information : I have had three separate occasions when the white led has spent virtually a day without being illuminated, the last being two days ago. Thus far it has rectified itself come the next day switch on.