This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

2018 Londinium 3 III For Sale

Hi all!

I have a nearly new 2018 Londinium 3 FOR SALE!!! I've had it for one year and have had amazing results. All of my customers agree that this machine makes the best cafe in town. Smooth, rich, creamy espresso! This machine is in perfect condition. I am selling it because I am moving out of state. Otherwise, I would be hanging on to it, no doubt! Once you and your customers taste espresso from this machine, you'll struggle to settle for anything else. It is up and running in my cafe/shop in Seattle. I can show you the machine in full functioning order and can also assist a buyer in setting it up. Reiss has done a superb job with the design features and with helping me get the machine up and running. I am replacing the piston seals this week. Other than that, maintenance is very very minimal. Parts are available via DHL shipping and arrive in a few days, so you will never be left hanging for parts. But lets be real, you wont need parts for years, if ever, as these machines are built solid to last. Lets chat! Please, only inquire if you are a serious buyer. I am not here to let folks come play with the machine. Buyers only!
I also have a mahlkonig grinder, espresso mugs, etc... all of which are barely one year old
Shoot me a message and lets make a deal!

(shipping could be possible globally)