This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

SOLD: LONDINIUM R for sale 120V

For sale is a brand new Londinium R (120V, 1400W, USA plug). The machine was delivered less than a week ago, but my SO is not keen on it being in the kitchen, so I must sell it. It comes with all the usual equipment ($2776.80):
-Londinium R
-Loxeal No 4 grease (100g)
- Accessories Pack (BWT filter & adapter, bottomless wenge PF)

plus some extras (> $300):
-Tamper (wenge)
-Double spout (LON105B)
-35µm shower screen
-extra BWT filter
-Distribution tool (wenge; LON900)
- Distribution funnel (LON905)

Total value > $3,000.00. Asking price is $2,500.00, including shipping (in continental USA only; CONUS). Local pick-up is preferable (located in Orange County, California).

Reiss told me that the warranty is transferable and he will completely support the purchaser.

Comments

• Agreed. There are no issues with this machine, happy to vouch for that, and for the warranty to be transferred

If you are in California and are uncomfortable about making international purchases over the internet this is an opportunity
  • You have PM.
  • Reiss,

I've had the following question:
    "Is this one of the later versions with the interchangeable steam wand - left or right mounting?"

My unit was sent out just after the announcement, so I don't know which one it is, do you?

Thanks.
  • I am almost certain that it is, but I will check with the factory records

Alternatively you could remove the top panel and take a photo looking down into the machine that clearly shows the top of the boiler and I will be able confirm

Kind regards

Reiss
  • Im in Los Angeles and saw this on fb. Im interested in understanding more about this machine as Im not familiar with lever based espresso machines, but I think I understand the concept. This might be a good fit for my home,a nd the subsequent cafe we are opening.
  • hello

you can send a private message (PM) to the seller

click the 'more' icon in the seller's post and then click the 'chat' icon to do this

kind regards

reiss.
  • I also let mine go, but for other reasons and now regret it. Do you have somewhere else you could put it, make a coffee bar? These are great machines for the money and smaller units may not give you the results you want. If I was closer I may have drive over to pick up. Did you sell it yet?
  • Reiss,

Please mark as SOLD. It's going out to Alister.

Thanks!