This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Steam Wand dripping water from screw connection

So sorry If i am not to be understood, but as english is not my first language, it's hard to describe my Problem missing the important words. I try anyway: since a few weeks now, my L-R (purchased last Summer) has begun dripping, but not from the tip, where nornally the steam comes out of, but between the fittings where you screw the steam wand to the pipe holding the toggle. My first guess was to tighten the screw, but that didn't help, so i unscrewed it, cleaned the parts (spring and the little piece with the two o-rings) from blackened Grease, greased the rolling ball of the steam wand again and put it back together. No improvement, water pearls emerging when steam is being used. Is it simply a problem with the two o-rings? They felt soft and working to me, but i don't know what else to do.
Thanks for any advice,
Best

Julian

Comments

• hi julian
    drop me an email to confirm that you want me to send the part to the same address as we sent the machine
    you are missing a fat o-ring, which i will send you
    best
    reiss.
  • Dear Reiss

I have suffered the same problem as above OP

It seems mine LR is out of warranty. If so, could you please let me know how much it cost the part fix the problem and delivery cost to my UK address

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Regards
    H VO
  • why not order one item and ill include the o-rings, no problem.
  • Morning Reiss,

I too am dripping from the steam wand (only occurred today), whats the size o ring I need to rectify this and I'll grab one while Im out and about?

Thanks!
  • Hi Reiss
    Question was sent about a month ago. However, it seems there is no help. there is no doubt that you understand how disappointed I was
    Even thought my LR is still under 1 year warranty, I am still happy to order and pay for the item to sort the problem out.

Could you please let me know how much for the O-ring include the delivery fee? I will send the payment to you. When you receive the money, please send the item after that

regards

HUNG VO
  • Hi hung vo

I’m slightly confused, can you please send me an email now and we will get this resolved today

Best

Reiss
  • Thanks for quick reply.
    it is [email protected]