This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

Leaky steam wand

Enjoying my L1S2 for some time now. Started to develop a minor issue where the steam wand drips water during pulling a shot. It does not at any other time, only when the lever is released up. At the moment it is only a few drips but presumably needs fixing before it gets worse.

Am I to assume this is an o-ring replacement job? If so any tips on what I need to order?

Thanks all

Comments

• hi ben

thanks for posting. can you provide an image of where the wand is leaking please

and also a second image showing the position of the wenge toggle when it is leaking

kind regards

reiss.
  • I should have clarified. Leak is out of the holes of the steam tip and this is when the toggle is on the fully off position.
  • yes. i think you'll find that the toggle is resting fractionally off centre. as a result the valve is partially open. you will need to look closely to spot it.

center the valve and i think the problem will be solved.
  • I will investigate further tomorrow and report back after some shots.

Thanks for the swift reply.
  • I believe the toggle is fully off/central but will check tomorrow while pulling some shots.

Thanks for the support