This forum is now read-only

To login to the new support channel and community forums, go to the Support Portal

New top panel with aperture?

I unfortunately just dropped my Fellow Stagg Kettle from the shelf above onto the top of my Londinum R, and it now has a dent in it. :( I see the store has a top panel with no aperture, but is it possible to get a new top panel with the aperture? Thanks!


Sign In or Register to comment.